[Buildroot] directive without effect

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Sun Sep 7 18:57:10 UTC 2008

>>>>> "Markus" == Markus Heidelberg <markus.heidelberg at web.de> writes:

 Markus> Hello,

 Markus> revision r19279 from 27.07.2007 uses an invalid variable name
 Markus> CONFIG_BR2_PACKAGE_LINUX, so that the if-statement is always
 Markus> false. I don't know the state, when the change was commited,
 Markus> so I'm not sure what to do.

 Markus> a) remove CONFIG_ because BR2_PACKAGE_LINUX does exist
 Markus> b) revert the commit as it apparently didn't cause problems
 Markus> without setting HOST_SOURCE

A seems to me to be the correct thing to do - The reason why there
haven't been any bug reports is that the line is only used when 'make
source' is used (E.G. for downloading all package sources in advance
so you can do the rest of the work offline), which is probably not a
really common thing to do ..

I'll commit a fix.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard