[Buildroot] modifying autoreconf parameters

Hamish Moffatt hamish at cloud.net.au
Wed Sep 3 05:26:24 UTC 2008

A package I'm working on needs to pass extra args to autoreconf
(specifically -I... because it has .m4 files in a subdirectory).

I tried adding a FOO_AUTORECONF_CONF_OPT variable, but it's more
complicated than that because package/autoconf/autoconf.mk overrides
the options to aclocal, which is where the switch really needs to go.
Does anyone know why, or have a proposed solution?

For now I'm using the post-extract hook to symlink the relevant file
into the default search path.

Hamish