[Buildroot] Patch review

Nick Peirson nick at netcentral.co.uk
Fri Oct 31 15:26:43 UTC 2008

Nick Peirson wrote:
> Bernhard Reutner-Fischer wrote:
>> Did you send the non-makefile patch upstream? If you didn't already then
>> please do now..
>
> I wasn't sure if the bug was related to buildroot/uclibc, which I
> mentioned in the bug notes, but I'll send it upstream and see what's
> made of it.

Posted the patch on the syslinux list, but apparently there's already a
fix upstream of syslinux.

Can the patch I attached be applied to the buildroot svn? Currently the
syslinux.mk points to a version of syslinux that isn't available and
will break the build.

I can create a patch to move to 3.63 if that's preferred, as there
aren't as many changes, although going to 3.72 seems preferable to me?

--
Regards

Nick Peirson

--
Internet Central Ltd is a limited company registered in England.
Registered number: 3079542. Registered office: Ivy House Foundry,

This message is private and confidential. If you have received this
message in error, please notify us and remove it from your system.