[Buildroot] AT91SAM9G20 support?

suffecool at comcast.net suffecool at comcast.net
Thu Oct 30 19:36:23 UTC 2008

Yeah, that's what I am discovering.  I am now looking at various kernel releases to see if and when 9G20 support was added (if at all).

Google searching found this link:
http://lkml.org/lkml/2008/6/13/62

where it appears that somebody back in June 2008 did a lot of work patching the kernel to get the 9G20 to be supported.  I'm downloading the 2.6.27 kernel now to see if it was added  into that one.

--kev

From: "hartleys" <hartleys at visionengravers.com>