[Buildroot] New to embedded Linux... questions ref. buildroot

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Thu Oct 23 14:36:09 UTC 2008

>>>>> "Bernhard" == Bernhard Reutner-Fischer <rep.dot.nop at gmail.com> writes:

 Bernhard> On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 07:47:54AM -0400, Eric wrote:
 >> Next step was to download buildroot and see if I can create images
 >> from that.  Downloaded buildroot-avr32-v2.2.0.tar.bz2 from the Atmel
 >> site and after several missteps was able to get it to build to completion.

 Bernhard> Note that the above is not buildroot (as should be
 Bernhard> mentioned somewhere where you downloaded it).
 Bernhard> http://buildroot/uClibc.org/

That's http://buildroot.uclibc.org ;)

What Bernhard means is that you should ask Atmel for support on their
buildroot fork, we cannot help you.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard