[Buildroot] Error building buildroot r23768

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Thu Oct 23 11:55:12 UTC 2008

>>>>> "Adam" == Adam McLaurin <buildroot at irotas.net> writes:

 Adam> Hi Peter,
 Adam> I only found daily snapshots that work - I haven't gone back
 Adam> through SVN revisions to find one that works.

But the daily snapshots are svn checkouts, so svn info should work.

 Adam> That said, I can say for sure that at least
 Adam> buildroot-20081022.tar.bz2 works for me. I tried several others
 Adam> from the past month and they all worked as well.

 Adam> As for the configuration, at first I tried a customized
 Adam> configuration, which failed, then I just used the default
 Adam> configuration generated from 'make menuconfig', which failed as
 Adam> well. I can provide the exact .config generated by that if you
 Adam> need.

Please do - I just tried a default build with trunk and it worked
here:

-rw-r--r-- 1 peko peko 3600384 2008-10-23 13:42 /home/peko/tmp/br-i386/binaries/uclibc/rootfs.i386.ext2
rm -f /home/peko/tmp/br-i386/project_build_i386/uclibc/.fakeroot*

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard