[Buildroot] Atmel file system skeleton missing /sys directory

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Sat Oct 18 12:48:17 UTC 2008

>>>>> "John" == John Schimandle <john_schimandle at hotmail.com> writes:

Hi,

 John> I'm still working through my issues with programming on the
 John> at91sam9263ek board and discovered a bug in the Atmel root file
 John> system skeleton directory. The root file system was missing the
 John> /sys directory and that caused sysfs to not mount at boot
 John> time. I manually added the sys directory to
 John> target/device/Atmel/ root/target_skeleton. removed the
 John> target_build_arm/at91sam9263ek/.root file, rebuilt buildroot
 John> and that fixed the problem.

 John> I would like to propogate the patch into the buildroot system
 John> but I don't know the appropriate place to fix the problem.

Like this ;) Fixed in r23708.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard