[Buildroot] [RFC] moving audio and video packages into a new category 'multimedia'

Arnar Mar Sig antab at valka.is
Fri Nov 14 11:47:58 UTC 2008

I also think that the package dir structure should reflect the menus
and no packages should be directly under packages/

IMO the organization of package that FreeBSD ports has is really good
and can be used as template for our package dir structure.
Also FreeBSD ports does NOT rename packages like most linux package
systems do (and annoys the hell out of me). Like libgtk, the softwares
name is GTK not libgtk so the package should be named gtk to make
looking for it easier.