[Buildroot] bluez

Nick.Thompson at infineon.com Nick.Thompson at infineon.com
Thu Nov 13 10:09:00 UTC 2008

I have attached a patch to the bug system at http://busybox.net/bugs/view.php?id=6134 to add bluez-libs and bluez-utils version 3.36 to buildroot.

Please make sure you use the latest patch as the first had an error in it which causes a build failure on release 0.9.29 uClibc platforms (the patch is not required in the latest 0.9.30-RC3 snapshots.)

When you configure dbus, you don't need dbus-glib for bluez - you might want it for other reasons of course. Here's some stuff from my .config which might help:

Nick-> grep DBUS .config
BR2_PACKAGE_DBUS=y
BR2_DBUS_EXPAT=y
# BR2_DBUS_LIBXML2 is not set