[Buildroot] bluez

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Thu Nov 6 16:43:40 UTC 2008

Le Thu, 6 Nov 2008 15:12:02 +0100,
"Michel Benoit" <michel.benoit at sepab.se> a écrit :

> Has anyone cross compiled bluez-libs and bluez-utils with buildroot?

As far as I can see, we don't have these packages in Buildroot yet, and
there doesn't seem to be anything related to bluez in the bug tracker
(but the search engine looks a bit weird, no sure it works properly).

Back in 2005, some people tried to compile bluez with Buildroot, see
http://osdir.com/ml/bluez.devel/2005-03/msg00089.html.

Anyway, adding support for bluez-libs and bluez-utils to buildroot
should be relatively simple, since they use the classical autotools. A
few lines of .mk and Config.in should do the basic things.

Do you want to provide a patch for these ?

Thanks,

Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons
consulting, training and support.