[Buildroot] svn commit: trunk/buildroot/package/qtopia4

Markus Heidelberg markus.heidelberg at web.de
Sun Nov 2 14:14:15 UTC 2008

antab at uclibc.org, 02.11.2008:
> Author: antab
> Date: 2008-11-01 19:16:53 -0700 (Sat, 01 Nov 2008)
> New Revision: 23900
>
> Log:
> Fixes for Qt from Markus Heidelberg
>

> Modified:
>    trunk/buildroot/package/qtopia4/Config.gfx.in
>    trunk/buildroot/package/qtopia4/Config.in
>    trunk/buildroot/package/qtopia4/Config.mouse.in
>    trunk/buildroot/package/qtopia4/Config.sql.in
>    trunk/buildroot/package/qtopia4/qtopia4.mk

Thanks, but it would be nice to include the log messages from my patches, this
one is quite meaningless. And if the separate patches are squashed into one, I
don't have to do the work with splitting the change up into a patch set. I
don't think these four patches were split too much, are they?

Markus