[Buildroot] svn commit: trunk/buildroot/package/qtopia4

Arnar Mar Sigurðsson antab at valka.is
Sat Nov 1 13:46:11 UTC 2008

-----Original Message-----
From: buildroot-bounces at uclibc.org on behalf of Markus Heidelberg
Sent: Sat 11/1/2008 11:47 AM
To: buildroot at uclibc.org
Cc: antab at uclibc.org
Subject: Re: [Buildroot] svn commit: trunk/buildroot/package/qtopia4

> Just some comments:

>> +config BR2_PACKAGE_QTOPIA4_GFX_MULTISCREEN
>> +	bool "multiscreen"
>> +	default y

> I don't know what the multiscreen driver is about, sounds like multiple
> physical screens. Is this a common setup that you default to y here?

Multiscreen is for using more then one output driver yes, so you can use linuxfb and VNC at the same time (what i'm doing). Probably should have it default no.

>> +config BR2_PACKAGE_QTOPIA4_MOUSE_VR41XX
>> +	bool "vxr41xx"

> vr41xx
Ah, damn typos;)

>> +	default n
> is not necessary in all the options
Is "default n" the default? Was not sure because i have seen other packages use "default n".

>> Modified: trunk/buildroot/package/qtopia4/qtopia4.mk
>> +### Mouse drivers

> MOUSE_QVFB is missing here.
Good catch, i added all the drivers listed in configure -help, but not using all of them so i cant test all. Still need to add the kbd driver list, will do that later on.

> I could also make a patch, but I wanted to clarify the multiscreen thing
> first.
Patches are welcome

> Markus

Arnar Mar Sig