[Buildroot] SVN account request

Arnar Mar Sig antab at valka.is
Fri May 30 11:20:19 UTC 2008

I have been fixing and maintaining the Google buildroot fork for some
time, John Voltz has been pushing my changes from the google fork to
upstream from time to time but it would be much easier if i could
commit them myself.

The google fork now contains the lates versions of ATK, Pango, Cairo,
GTK and many other packages that have been lagging for a long time in
upstream.

Valka (www.valka.is) the company i work for uses buildroot to build
the base system for our industrial controller (John has pushed our
device target upstream, but it has not been updated for some time
there), so most of the time i spend on buildroot is sponsord by Valka.

Thanks
	Arnar Mar Sig
	Valka ehf