[Buildroot] Q: Problem building libgtk2 - libcups?

Daniel Laird daniel.j.laird at nxp.com
Wed May 28 08:50:27 UTC 2008

I removed cups from the dependencies list and added it the X dependencies.
So that people who build X get cups else none.

I agree that cups is a bit over the top for a gtk->directfb system where one
can presume size is important.  For me building for a STB cups is not
useful.

You will also need to change Config.in to make sure CUPS is not enabled by
default.

Dan