[Buildroot] Q: How to change include paths?

Daniel Laird daniel.j.laird at nxp.com
Tue May 27 19:32:11 UTC 2008

I have been building Cairo and DirectFB recently for my platform.

I have found the include paths to be correct as long as pkg config finds the
.pc files properly.  The other issue I had was the build order and I posted
a patch that made sure directfb is built first before cairo is compiled.
The patches I posted also stopped cairo etc from redefining PKG_CONFIG_*
variables.

I hope these get adopted by buildroot.  Maybe try these and then see if the
problem goes away.

Cheers
Dan Laird