[Buildroot] Anyone try simulating their Buildroot-created filesystem image in QEMU?

Wayne Keenan wayne.keenan at gmail.com
Fri May 23 21:33:35 UTC 2008

Hi,

I've been looking at doing exactly this, and have found the path is trodden.
Based the info via the links below you will need to mount the RFS via NFS as
the ARM QEMU emulation doesnt support IDE/SCSI, well, one type of ARM qemu
doesn't and another one does, please have a read:

http://nepotismia.com/linux/qemu/arm/
http://www.aurel32.net/info/debian_arm_qemu.php

I haven't used the info yet, but am planning todo so this weekend, so
apologies if what I am relaying is out of date and misleading.

Regards
Wayne