[Buildroot] GTK+ build supported?

Ulf Samuelsson ulf.samuelsson at atmel.com
Fri May 23 04:20:18 UTC 2008

> I appreciate your help, John.

> But I must be missing. I don't see a libgtk2 option either. I don't see
> any option with GTK in it.

> Sorry if I am just overlooking something obvious. I have re-read the
> menu options probably +20 times and I just don't see it. By now my brain
> is for sure blocking it out if it is there.

gtk is a graphic package, and you will find them in a submenu at the bottom.

If that is not the problem, maybe there is a dependency.
You should check the package/libgtk2/Config.in for
"depend" statement and enable all packages on which libgtk2 depends.
This will be a chain and you have to fix all dpendencies.

Best Regards
Ulf Samuelsson                ulf at atmel.com