[Buildroot] Bootloaders

Arun Reddy reddyac at gmail.com
Tue May 20 18:31:23 UTC 2008

Jason,

I had the same problem with the build process breaking and complaining about
uClibc not having LFS support. There are some things you need to make sure
you do. First of all, go into your Buildroot .config and make sure the LFS
flag is toggled (within the toolchain submenu). Now change the uClibc
.config LFS flag, which you seem to have already done. Do a make clean in
both the kernel and uClibc directories (to make sure any junk binaries are
cleaned out before continuing the build), then go back to the buildroot
directory and make. That should take care of the LFS problem.

As for the grub.mk modification, can you post the exact error you get with
the debian site not being able to be resolved? I can cross reference that
with my own grub.mk and see where I downloaded grub from.