[Buildroot] X server with buildroot

Muktabh Anchlia m_anchlia at hotmail.com
Mon May 19 14:09:19 UTC 2008

Hi,
I was looking for the X server and buildroot Mini how-to posted by Ivan Kuten. I would be glad if somebody could point me to it. I could not find it searching the archives.

Also, what level of X support does buildroot provide for a AMD geode platform. From the past forums, I read that ARM suppport for X is still buggy, is it same for others too? What is the best set of libraries in buildroot to get an X application working? Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
Muktabh