[Buildroot] Encountered BusyBox error during ARM build

Arun Reddy reddyac at gmail.com
Thu May 15 23:44:54 UTC 2008

Hi Chris,

I suspected it had to do with my previous error, but the thing is I had
already done a make clean on BusyBox earlier and found that it did not solve
this problem. I did do a "make distclean", which I believe gets rid of
everything "./configure" has built, but found no success.

Before I do it, do you think I should clean uclibc as well since I did
happen to change LFS in the uclibc menuconfig? Thanks for the help!