[Buildroot] ARM build error with llseek.c

Christopher Taylor chtaylo3 at gmail.com
Thu May 15 23:20:03 UTC 2008

Whops, replied to poster not to list ... sorry everyone ....

I've had bad luck figuring out what parts of the tool chain I need to
make clean when I make a change to uclibc.  Look for LFS, large file
support and other things like that in
menuconfig
uclibc-menuconifg
busybox-menuconfig
linux26-menuconifg

by suggestion is then to go to the build dir for each of the major
components (buildroot, uclibc, busybox, and the kernel) and do a make
clean.

You should have better luck from there.

if that doesn't work, try d/l buildroot again, copy over your config
files and rebuild

HTH
Chris