[Buildroot] How to add a new package?

Conny Marco Menebröcker menebroecker at web.de
Tue May 13 16:17:41 UTC 2008

Hi,

I tried to add a new package. Like discribed at
http://buildroot.uclibc.org/buildroot.html i created a Config.in and
package.mk. If I add a line in buildroot/.config and type 'make', the
package will be add to my created root filesystem.

But how can I add the package that I can activate the software with
'make menuconfig' ?
At a page that I found by google, I raed that I have to add my Config.in
at buildroot/package/Config.in. But after 'make menuconfig' there isn't
an entry for my new software.

What have I to do, to get an entry in menuconfig for my software?

Conny
--
Don't send me an personal e-mail since it will be filtered by my
spamfilter.