[Buildroot] httpd question

hartleys hartleys at visionengravers.com
Tue May 13 01:22:34 UTC 2008

I finally got it working.

Had to enable "Support writing pidfiles" in busybox then add the -i
option when starting httpd in inetd.conf.

Then I ran into a problem with awk built into busybox. I was getting a
"can't resolve symbol '__fixdfsi'" error when webif ran some of it's awk
scripts. Using the real gawk package fixed that.

Thanks for all the help,
Hartley