[Buildroot] problem with builded buildroot

Arun Reddy reddyac at gmail.com
Mon May 12 14:08:21 UTC 2008

Jaroslav,

Just to be clear, you said that you want to compile uClibc-0.9.29 in your
buildroot that you just chroot-ed into. This may be trivial, but did you try
compiling buildroot from the beginning with 0.9.29 runtime library instead
of compiling with the older version first and then trying to compile the new
uClibc version within your root fs afterwards?

I am a new user to Buildroot and have found that I have been stuck many
times because I have been using specific snapshots of buildroot rather than
keeping up with the latest stable version using svn. Considering you have
been compiling so many times I doubt neither of these are the real issues
for you but I thought I would throw them out there anyway. Hopefully someone
will come in to give a complete answer.