[Buildroot] httpd question

Alexander Kriegisch Alexander at Kriegisch.name
Sat May 10 07:59:46 UTC 2008

Sounds like you have another process, probably another web server,
listening on that port. Find out which process that is by issuing these
commands:
  # Is port 80 listened at?
  netstat -ln |grep ":80"
  # If so, by whom? (Hopefully your have 'lsof' installed)
  lsof -i :80

Regards
--
Alexander Kriegisch