[Buildroot] make clean;make fails

Will Wagner will_wagner at carallon.com
Thu May 8 13:43:22 UTC 2008

<snip>
> So then I thought I'd try 'make clean', 'make' but it would appear this doesn't put all the necessary stuff into project_build_arm/at91sam9260dfc/root/ (e.g. /usr/bin directory is missing, /etc/shadow file is missing amongst others)
>
> Is this is bug in the buildroot system, or something I'm doing wrong?

I have also found that this leaves you with a non-working buildroot. I
think it is a bug but have never had the time to investigate exactly
what is broken.

Doing a make dirclean as well before the make seems to get you a working
again.

Will

Will Wagner                                     will_wagner at carallon.com
Senior Project Engineer                  Office Tel: +44 (0)20 7371 2032
Carallon Ltd, Studio G20, Shepherds Building, Rockley Rd, London W14 0DA