[Buildroot] link to busybox

Christian SCHWARZ christian.schwarz at st.com
Tue May 6 07:23:15 UTC 2008

The respawn problem typically is not related to a specific shell, but
either to a misconfiguration of the /etc files (especially rc.S) or,
more probable, missing /dev/tty??
You might want to check those messages.
In my case, I had to add several special devices by hand, not added by
buildroot (and I also replaced all the files in /etc with a single rc.S
one, which resolved several other problems). The platform is an ARMv6 board.

cheers,
Christian