[Buildroot] What is the best way to deactivate XML Parser (expat) for ARM build?

Arun Reddy reddyac at gmail.com
Thu May 1 17:23:25 UTC 2008

Thanks for the response. It looks like most people have been successful with
the 9260 and 9261 def configs... I think I am going to try to rebuild from
scratch again with an earlier reference board configuration and see what
happens. It might be better for me to wait until some of these 9263 kinks
are worked out.