[Buildroot] make clean problem and patch

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Thu Mar 27 15:43:22 UTC 2008

>>>>> "Bernhard" == Bernhard Fischer <rep.dot.nop at gmail.com> writes:

 Bernhard> On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 10:52:23AM +0100, Arndt Kritzner wrote:
 >> "make clean" fails after incomplete build attempts because of missing
 >> files or directories. The attached patch precedes the clean actions with
 >> a "-" to ignore these errors. With atstk1002_defconfig the packages
 >> avahi, dropbear, file, lzo, ncftp and strace caused this sort of aborts.
 >> The attached patch concerns these packages.

 Bernhard> Unfortunately your list was incomplete.
 Bernhard> Fixed in my tree, thanks for mentioning this!

Nice sed oneliner, but it doesn't handle the cases where the package
tests for the existance of the Makefile first.

I've checked in a more complete fix (including missing/wrong rm lines)
as r21516.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard