[Buildroot] svn commit: trunk/buildroot/toolchain/gcc/4.2.1:avr32_patches_break_x86

Ulf Samuelsson ulf.samuelsson at atmel.com
Tue Mar 25 22:58:00 UTC 2008

> It was a source download, I suspect the behavior might still be in
> there, I haven't tried yet. I was focusing on figuring out in which
> revision things got broken... unfortunally it takes over an hour to
> try each revision. It was a download from the same repository as the
> Atmel's ARM stuff, so, I guess it's now at www.at91.com ftp

You do not need to worry about where the external sources are located.
They are relative to $(BR2_ATMEL_MIRROR)
and you can configure to use the prepatched toolchain inside buildroot
using make menuconfig

The Config.in for the prepatched toolchain is in "target/device".
Any patches for the prepatched toolchain will be in a subdirectory
of "target/device/Atmel".

Best Regards
Ulf Samuelsson