[Buildroot] avr32 breakage

Samuelsson, Ulf ulf.samuelsson at atmel.com
Tue Mar 25 13:10:14 UTC 2008

Suggest you work with the
external source and apply
patches against that.

Best Regards
Ulf Samuelsson

-----Originalmeddelande-----
Från: John Voltz
Skickat: tis 2008-03-25 12:34
Till: Buildroot List
Ärende: Re: [Buildroot] avr32 breakage

I used the internal source, without the AVR32 patches. I'm not sure what to
do with the AVR32 stuff yet. gcc 4.2.1 creates unstable executables. I'm
recommending that people use gcc 4.1.2 until something is done about 4.2.1.
I'm generating and testing updated patches for 4.1.2 right now. I'll commit
them if they don't cause problems with other arches and seem to be stable.

John