[Buildroot] question about /tftpboot

Habib Bouaziz-Viallet habib.bouaziz at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 16:54:00 UTC 2008

2008/3/22, Jean-Christian de Rivaz <jc at eclis.ch>:
> Habib Bouaziz-Viallet a écrit :
>

> >>  > I am interested to know if it work for your case.
>  > Oh it does not work for me ... unfortunately. I resolved the pb by a
>  > symbolic link.
>

> Ok. Can you give me the error message or the configuration to reproduce
>  the problem ? I have some motivation to solve this issue.
As i noticed in my previous post i make a symlink from /tftpboot -->
/home/ ..../buildroot/tftpboot and build process works fine now

habib at mizar:~/PROJETS/PERSO/buildroot$ ls tftpboot/
at91sam9260dfc-dataflashcardboot-2.3.bin        autoscript.loopee!  vmlinux
at91sam9260dfc-u-boot-1.2.0-atmel-20080322.bin  bzImage

So what configuration would you see ? Is it my .config in buildroot root tree ?

--
M. Bouaziz-Viallet