[Buildroot] svn commit: trunk/buildroot/toolchain/gcc/4.2.1: avr32_patches_break_x86

John Voltz john.voltz at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 17:29:26 UTC 2008

I noticed, looking through that patch, there are lots of little changes that
affect the code path for all arches. That can't be good, or right. Also,
there are huge chunks of unchanged code that probably got white-spaced
somehow and don't even belong in there. I truly am sorry for unleashing that
mess on you guys. I'm cranking away at finding a stable fix, along with
bugging the Atmel guys about it. I think Atmel Norway must be on holiday or
something, because they've been awfully quiet lately.

John