[Buildroot] svn commit: trunk/buildroot/toolchain/gcc/4.2.1: avr32_patches_break_x86

John Voltz john.voltz at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 15:24:58 UTC 2008

I'm doing a full build for x86 right now with gcc 4.2.1 and kernel 2.6.24.3.
I'm using all of the patches except for the AVR32 900 series. I want to see
how many of the problems remain or disappear.  All of the AVR32 patches came
from Atmel's buildroot, so I don't think their version will work any
differently.

Where is the prepatched gcc available from? Is this a binary or source code?

John