[Buildroot] svn commit: trunk/buildroot/toolchain/gcc/4.2.1: avr32_patches_break_x86

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 15:14:23 UTC 2008

Actually, it was unstable before.... I lost the a whole week's work
trying to figure out why init crashes, and still haven't figured out.
Even tried different gcc versions.

VFS: Mounted root (jffs2 filesystem).
Freeing init memory: 64K (90000000 - 90010000)
init[1]: segfault at 00000000 pc 00000000 sp 7f9aee9c ecr 20
init has generated signal 11 but has no handler for it

I'm going back revisions to find one that works (atmel's buildroot
fork works). Perhaps we could use the external toolchain for now, as
it was before, where it downloads a pre-patched gcc for AVR32 instead
of applying patches. (?)

Kind Regards,
   Thiago A. Correa