[Buildroot] svn commit: trunk/buildroot

Ulf Samuelsson ulf.samuelsson at atmel.com
Tue Mar 4 15:21:02 UTC 2008

> >> Log:
> >> buildroot: add kernel-headers to base targets so it gets handled by external-deps
>
> Ulf> Did you test this using an external toolchain so you do not get
> Ulf> any problems with buildroot overwriting toolchain etc.
>
> No - I take it you have such a setup, could you give it a quick test?

No, I ususally don't use this and have no time to do it.
There are others, and they may be adversely
affected by such a patch.
It should not go into the main trunk unless this is tested.

It is easy to generate an external toolchain, by building it using buildroot,
and then you use it from another directory.

> --
> Bye, Peter Korsgaard

Best Regards
Ulf Samuelsson