[Buildroot] more stuff for buildroot

Hamish Moffatt hamish at cloud.net.au
Tue Mar 4 03:01:53 UTC 2008

On Mon, Mar 03, 2008 at 07:57:41PM -0500, John Voltz wrote:
> I dropped in here a couple of weeks ago to offer some new stuff for
> buildroot. I think most of my ugly work is now fixed, so if somebody
> is interested in pulling from subversion, here's the link (below). I

Can you send patches? SVN doesn't support "pulling" a la git, so it
isn't possible to merge your changes in automatically. The proper
protocol is to send patches to this list, ideally broken up into blocks
of related changes.

By the way, the description of your googlecode project is rather
provocative:
"The intention of this project is to fork the buildroot
project to allow easier developer access. It is originally based on the
buildroot daily snapshot 20080211."

In what way does the current arrangement on uclibc.org constrain
developer access? You don't appear to have ever posted to this list
until last month, barely before that 20080211 date.

Hamish