[Buildroot] Add libcap/elfutils/systemtap to buildroot

Fathi Boudra fboudra at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 20:11:23 UTC 2008

reply to myself and cc'ed to uclibc ml.

On Thursday 19 June 2008 08:04:49 Fathi Boudra wrote:
> did someone tried to cross-build systemtap and his dependencies on
> buildroot/uclibc ?
> So far, I have libcap but fail on building elfutils.

my 1st issue with elfutils is fixed:
it is related to uClibc. It doesn't provide __mempcpy().
fixed using a define to mempcy().

Now, I have another failure: argp.h not found.
AFAICS, it is glibc specific and again, uClibc doesn't provide it.
I guess the way to go is argp-standalone ?

maybe, someone faced this kind of issues ?

cheers,

Fathi