[Buildroot] svn commit: trunk/buildroot/toolchain/gcc

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Wed Jun 18 17:59:58 UTC 2008

 >> config BR2_GCC_VERSION_4_0_4
 >> -               depends !BR2_avr32 && !BR2_nios2
 >> -               depends BR2_DEPRECATED
 >> +               depends on !BR2_avr32 && !BR2_nios2
 >> +               depends on BR2_DEPRECATED
 >> bool "gcc 4.0.4"

 Thiago> Hi Peter,

 Thiago>     I'm not familiar with the kconfig details. Is there a
 Thiago> difference between depends and depends on? Or is it just
 Thiago> syntax sugar?

According to Documentation/kbuild/kconfig-language.txt in the kernel
sources, the correct syntax is 'depends on', we were just lucky that
the Kconfig parser was forgiving on this.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard