[Buildroot] Problems building nbd.

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 13:54:14 UTC 2008

On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 5:53 AM, Peter Korsgaard <jacmet at uclibc.org> wrote:
>  Thiago>   The other option to fix nbd would be to downgrade to something below
>  Thiago> 2.8, but then we would still be unable to support the next package
>  Thiago> that requires glib.
>
>  Thiago>   Any thoughts?
>
>  Thiago>   I'm appending my glibc.mk for reference at the end.
>
> We DO have glib packages in buildroot (1.2.x and 2.x.x) -
> package/libglib12 and package/libglib2.

Ops, I missed that :(

I've added the dependency to nbd.mk and it seams to be working fine now.

Anyway, is that a valid concern (skipping configure tests which
results might be platform dependent?) or perhaps that's not worth to
worry about? I see that the libglib2.mk does set the same variables
that I mentioned earlier.