[Buildroot] Still no answer for a contribution made in March

Bernhard Fischer rep.dot.nop at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 11:13:15 UTC 2008

On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 03:21:46PM +1000, Hamish Moffatt wrote:
>On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 05:41:21PM +0200, Bernhard Fischer wrote:
>> On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 11:08:49AM -0400, John Voltz wrote:
>> >Hi Thomas,
>> >
>> >I would have expected Ulf to take care of your patch since he usually
>> >handles most of the ARM stuff. I've noticed that one of the important
>> >methods of working with free software is to be able to make the changes
>> >directly yourself. So I would email Erik for subversion access, and drop it
>> >in there myself.
>>
>> Yea, and that's the reason why the svn-repo is completely fux0red up.
>
>What reason? How does that follow?

Many reasons. Ask yourself if you use proper flags, to name just the
most visible one. But even apart from that there are numerous, just for
example, random picks:
http://buildroot.uclibc.org/lists/buildroot/2007-September/005051.html
http://buildroot.uclibc.org/lists/buildroot/2008-January/006696.html
http://buildroot.uclibc.org/lists/buildroot/2008-February/006971.html