[Buildroot] atngw100 hr timers

Akpinar, Suleyman suleyman.akpinar at siemens.com
Wed Jun 11 05:50:34 UTC 2008

Hi everybody,

I am trying to prepare a kernel and usr images for Atmel atngw100 board. I am using buildroot-avr32-v2.1.0 for this purpose, unfortunately this version doesn't allow me to configure kernel to support hr timers with "make linux26-menuconfig". The kernel I must prepare has to support at least 1ms timer resolution. Also, as far as I know, I have to change the kernel vernel version to v2.6.24.atmel.3, v2.6.26-rc1 to achive the required timer response and the buildroot-avr32-v2.1.0 uses v2.6.23 kernel.

Is there any way to tell the buildroot to use a particular kernel version?

Can anybody please give some tips?

Regards,
Suleyman Akpınar