[Buildroot] buildroot failing when jffs2 output selected

Brian Beattie beattie at beattie-home.net
Thu Jul 31 00:16:00 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-07-30 at 15:43 -0700, Brian Beattie wrote:
> I'm trying the build a jffs2 filesystem but buildroot fails when trying
> the build the host utilities with a missing include file "acl.h"

I've been looking at the mtd-utils and it looks like
for .../buildroot/toolchain_build_arm/mtd_orig, not all the patches are
getting applied.  Maybe somebody who understands patch-kernel.sh better
than I could comment?

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting a bad thing?

Brian Beattie   LFS12947 | "Honor isn't about making the right choices.
beattie at beattie-home.net | It's about dealing with the consequences."
www.beattie-home.net     | -- Midori Koto