[Buildroot] buildroot size ballooned

Joseph G. Boike joe.boike at acsatlanta.com
Thu Jul 17 18:40:15 UTC 2008

I had thought about that and have tried removing packages but haven't
found the source of the largess yet.
Is there an easy way to find out the sizes of parts of the final image
to see if something looks out of line?
(I don't think I have the same problem that Chien-Yu Chen referenced,
since my buildroot and kernel images are not increasing in size with
each build.)
Regards,
Joe