[Buildroot] uclibc/busybox init getting general protection fault

Nathanael D. Noblet nathanael at gnat.ca
Fri Jul 11 19:03:15 UTC 2008

Hello,

   I've built a very slim rootfs with buildroot from todays latest svn.
When I boot the image via qemu, everything is great. However when
booting on the hardware ( Via C7 CPU ) It all goes along till we get to
init. Where I get a 'general protection' error with some register values
somewhere in uclibc (libuClibc.so.0.9.29). I've used i686 and i586 but
get the same issue in all of them... Any ideas what could cause this?

--
Nathanael d. Noblet
Gnat Solutions, Inc