[Buildroot] svn commit: trunk/buildroot

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Tue Jul 8 08:18:05 UTC 2008

>>>>> "Hamish" == Hamish Moffatt <hamish at cloud.net.au> writes:

Hi,

 Hamish> On Tue, Jul 08, 2008 at 07:34:47AM +0200, Peter Korsgaard wrote:
 >> I'm still questioning how general this is. I could imagine other
 >> people wanting a different naming convention (E.G. perhaps something
 >> with the timestamp instead of just a number), and maybe store it
 >> together with the output files (binaries/<project>).

 Hamish> Maybe we need to a -include a Makefile.local which would
 Hamish> allow Ulf and others to customise the make without changing
 Hamish> the master Makefile..

Yes, that might be an idea.

 Hamish> Personally I have some makefile mods in my local tree which
 Hamish> aren't of general interest, but I just merge in the stuff
 Hamish> from the buildroot repository with no major problems.

Me too.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard