[Buildroot] Howto mainline patches I have posted?

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Tue Jul 1 19:13:07 UTC 2008

>>>>> "Daniel" == Daniel Laird <daniel.j.laird at nxp.com> writes:

Hi,

 Daniel> I have posted some patches and raised BUG reports but have
 Daniel> had no feedback and i was wondering how i might get these
 Daniel> changes mainlined?  These changes are all designed to get GTK
 Daniel> building with DirectFB support if DirectFB is enabled and
 Daniel> XORG is not.  I think this would benefit many embedded
 Daniel> buildroot users.

Yes, sorry for the slow response :/

We're currently fighting a pretty big backlog of patches, and I
haven't gotten around to look at yours yet. I also have no experience
with directfb, so that doesn't help.

I'm afraid I won't be able to review your patches until next week.
Alteratively, if your serious about contributing to buildroot you can
get svn access:

http://buildroot.uclibc.org/developer.html

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard