[Buildroot] netWifiMicroSD network driver

forumadresse at gmx-topmail.de forumadresse at gmx-topmail.de
Tue Jan 22 20:02:06 UTC 2008

Hi,

I have a gumstix verdex and a netwifimicroSD-EU Expansion Board. After running buildroot ("make") I need to change the driver for the ethernet controller. Default is smc91x and the expansion board needs the smc911x. So I go to "/gumstix-buildroot/build_arm_nofpu/linux-2.6.21gum" an run "make menuconfig". But there is non of these two drivers at "DeviceDriver -> Network Device Support -> Ethernet (10 or 100Mbit) ->". The only option is "Generic Media Independent Interface device support". But I found some manuals, which tells me that there has to be the network driver. What am I doing wrong? I searched the whole menu, but I haven't found the right driver yet.

Greets,

Oliver