[Buildroot] Buildroot for AT91SAM9260ek ???

Ulf Samuelsson ulf at atmel.com
Tue Jan 15 22:59:18 UTC 2008

Thanks Mr. Samuelsson,

first question:
------------------
Could you explain me why it´s not possible, I don´t understand because there
are binaries from AT91Bootstrap and UBOOT which are loadable from NAND Flash
at the starting process ???(For example from the firm TIMESYS)
So why no NAND Flash only system, when does the error happen ?

==>  It is a bug in the bootROM.

second question:
In the Buildroot menuconfig I try to add a patch to the 2.6.23 Kernel. I
want to download the 2.6.23-at91.patch.gz from
http://maxim.org.za/AT91RM9200/2.6/2.6.23-at91.patch.gz

But if I type make source the patch isn´t downloaded ?

What do I have to set, to download and apply this patch ?

==> This part needs some extra work,
        Download manually and put in $(DL_DIR)

Best Regards
Ulf Samuelsson