[Buildroot] build for mipsel failed - incompatible ABI

Bernhard Fischer rep.dot.nop at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 18:27:23 UTC 2008

On Fri, Jan 11, 2008 at 07:15:54PM +0100, friedrich Euler wrote:
>Hello,
>
>This works now. But fakeroot version 1.8.2 is not available anymore. I thing
>it should work after patching fakeroot. I will check this on the weekend.

Yea, i should update packages/* from svn without pulling in the obvious
mistakes from there and without loosing my improvements. Will not happen
anytime soon, though. I don't have time nor the need to update them.

You could try to copy the whole packages dir from svn instead of using
mine. Not sure what will break then, so beware.

>Thanks

welcome!
cheers,
Bernhard